Working and Chiari

Just wondering how many are still working and what are the tips needed to continue ?

Thanks

debi

I too would like to know that.

Debi, I admire your persistence and proactive approach. I have found staying ahead of things and developing coping strategies key to working while chronically ill. I usually prep 5 work outfits and make large batchs of meals for the week on weekend, so I don’t have to cook or prep outfits after work on week nights. I am usually too exhausted. During the work day, I also pace myself and take many short breaks instead of one long lunch hour. When I am having a really stressful day, I try to meditate and do breathing exercises on my short breaks. Believe me, it works to lower the stress levels. Best of luck with these tips and developing your own strategies. Hopefully others will also share experiences and tips.
Hugs,
Laurie

I am no longer working. For the last few years I was being "covered" for so I could keep going on so I could keep my insurance. My profession requires you to pass a extensive health exam and be given a certificate in order to work. I no longer could pass that physical so I have been off work for 2 1/2 years now. I was told immediately to apply for my SSDI benefits, which I did. I have a hearing in front of a judge in the first quarter of the year 2016. I would love nothing more than to be able to drop that claim and go back to being a productive citizen.