Chiari Online Support Group

Venting

Put a call into the doctor asking if I should still be driving or working after having massive headaches and tunnel vission for days. My surgery is at the end of the month, I an Occupational Thoolerapist Assistant at 3 schools. I have been trying to make it through the rest of year but it is getting harder. I having been having lots of headache but the tunnel vission is hard to deal with. Yesterday, I tough it out at work by hugging the walls or closing my eyes while I walked. I made a lot of people nervous because I turned a few shades of gray. Today, I bearly made it down the stairs. I stayed home and haven't moved very much, just waiting to here back from the doctor.

Hi, grandmother.

How're you doing today? Have you heard from your doctor yet?

Hugs,
Laurie

Today is a little better,after spending three days in bed/couch.I still feel week but more like myself. I “put myself in time out” (no driving, work) I think this has helped me feel more “normal”. I finally herd back late Friday and I should be getting my note for work. I will put a call into work as a follow-up because this nurse lost my paper work which pushed back my surgery date.
Thanks for asking
Angela