Chiari Online Support Group

Upcoming Surgeries

I will be having mine Monday, November 16th. Have to be at Mt Sinai at 9:45 AM...wish me well.

Thank you very much. Had a occipital nerve block done on Monday....they tell me it will help with the spasms after. Nervous but ready.

BaltimoreBaby said:

tomygirl
November 16
Best wishes on your surgery and recovery. Please know you aren't alone. Keep us posted on your recovery.
Hugs.

So nice to not feel like the only one. I’m having decompression surgery on Monday November 16th as well! Good luck to all and I pray we all find some relief!

Mine will be in Mt Sinai Hospital in NYC. Have to be at the hospital at 9:45 AM. Good luck with yours....I will be thinking of you as well.

Fondly,

Laura

Addycakes said:

So nice to not feel like the only one. I'm having decompression surgery on Monday November 16th as well! Good luck to all and I pray we all find some relief!

purplesparklewriter76
December surgery
Our best wishes for a successful surgery. We hope your recovery goes smoothly also. Keep us posted on your progress.
Stay strong and vibrant!
Hugs,
Laurie

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!
BaltimoreBaby said:

purplesparklewriter76
December surgery
Our best wishes for a successful surgery. We hope your recovery goes smoothly also. Keep us posted on your progress.
Stay strong and vibrant!
Hugs,
Laurie

New member Tammie S on Wednesday 25 November.

Wishing you a successful surgery and a swift and comfortable recovery. Kindest, Jules

Rese
December 7
Best of luck with your surgery and recovery.
Stay strong. Please keep us updated on progress.
Hugs,
L.

Krissy - December 14. With all best wishes for your surgery and recovery. Check in with us when you feel well enough. Kindest, Jules

January 11, 2016:

- blhohensee

- April

Wishing you both successful surgeries and swift recoveries. Let us know how you are when you feel well enough. Kindest, Jules

January 20:

New member Rachel.

Trish's daughter.

Wishing you all the very best and hope you'll let us know how the surgery goes when you're able to. Kindest, Jules

February 17th:

New member hltravis. Wishing you well for your surgery and recovery. Kindest, Jules

My best positive wishes to most recent entries and members on upcoming surgery dates. Hugs!

Wednesday 17th February: hilly's son.

Keeping you both in our thoughts and wishing your son well for his surgery and a swift recovery. Jules

Speedy recovery and best of wishes to you, hilly and family.
Hugs!

Wednesday 6th April: Kayla Rachielle

Thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you well. Hope you have a quick recovery. Kindest, Jules

Hope you all keep positive and finally get some relief soon! Keep us posted on how you’re doing and know we have you in our thoughts. I’ll be joining you all on the 27th and will update the forum on what my recovery experiences are.

Finally got a date… May 18 at 8:35 am!!! Can not wait to get my life back!!!

My daughter, Jennifer, will be having decompression surgery on May 4