Rant

hi...

i am typing this w/ 1 hand...2 days ago i fell...finally went for an xray last pm......my left wrist is fx'd...have to see ortho doc today...

it is just 1 more thing, ya know...

I hate to hear this! Let us know how the appointment goes! I'm sorry! :(

So sorry Lori, I pray that you have speedy healing. I have practiced typing with one hand at times because I was multi tasking with the other one. And have been surprised that I could actually do it if I had to do. Not fast mind you, but I am getting faster. Let us know what your doctor says, hopefully he will provide you will some pain relief.

Hi Beeba , Anglyn and Tabter...

I am getting ready to go to the ortho..but I do not want to go..I just want to leave my hand in the splint the doc put me in last night! She said it was a hairline fracture...so, I am thinking that it is actually no big deal...I always have this fear of what doctors think of me..crazy , I know..I am getting better with that..BUT...I have this fear that when I get there and the ortho looks at the xray he will say something like.."Why are you here?...I looked at your xray and there is nothing wrong!"

Please do not get me wrong..I do not want a fracture a cast or anything like that...I just don't want to look like a hypochondriac...I know this sounds weird....but , I am being honest with you guys...I think this feeling comes from all those NL appts I was blown off in when seeking a proper Dx for Chiari. I always feel as though I need validation.

Thanks for being here for me....hope ya all don't think I belong in the loony bin...can anyone relate to my feelings mentioned above...I hope so...share with me ...kinda feel like a lost soul right now in this area!

xoxoxo

lori

Lori, I understand this more than you know. When I went to the doctor Monday I had a sigh of relief when the nurse confirmed I had a fever because I was so worried they would act like I was wasting their time!