My MRI's

Bright and early this morning -6am to be exact. I sat waiting for my spinal MRI's. So now I have 3 discs in my purse and even if I wanted to pop them on my computer at work I have no clue what I am looking at. I do know after laying on the hard bed for an hour and a half listening to the local radio station doing a telethon for the Children's Miracle Network (yes I was crying) and the insesent rattle and hum of the MRI machine I'm pretty wiped out for the day.

Have a better day today than yesterday.

Thanks Abby, the pictures don’t come up here at work but I’ll try at home tonight.

Hi,

When will you see the NS to get results of your MRIs? Do you have a follow up appt? Please let us know!

Carla

Good morning Carla,

My next appointment is June 9th with the NS. Att hat time we'll see what he says about surgery and then we will see what our next step is.

Thank you for your concern,

Patty

Patty,

Thanks for the update...June 9th will come quickly for you, I hope...I know the waiting game is tough!!!

How you feeling today?? Did the rain stop????

Lori

Hi Lori,
I’m feeling better than I was this morning so that’s a plus! Yes it did stop raining thankfully!

Patty

Patty,

Thanks for letting us know. We will be anxiously awaiting the news from your surgeon.

Carla

Patty...

Glad you are feeling better than this morning!! Hope you have a good w/e

Love,

Lori

Thank you Lori! I did! So much so I got a sinus infection!!! Yeah me!!!!!!! But seriously, Had a great Friday night for the Tigers game and Verlander pitched 6 3/4 innings as a no hitter-what a great guy! My son was given a game ball for no reason and I got some great pictures of the city of Detroit....don't laugh if you get high enough and at the right angles they're there!!! I've noticed when my hands start tingling from the Topamax buzz taking pictures takes my mind off of it.

Thank you for the love and support!

Patty

I’m always impressed by anyone who can do the MRI test awake. I have to be asleep unless I’m in the sitting up one where you can watch TV…to claustrophobic for the lying down one.

I have never tried the sitting up one, but I want to. I know we have open MRIs around here, but I don’t know of an upright one.

If you look on the Washington Open MRI, Oxen Hill Maryland website, I think there is a picture of it. It used to give me claustrophia a bit too, but I come a long way in the last couple of years.

Hello Patty im new to the group but my last MRI was of my brain and full spine with/ so contrast I had to lay there for 2 hrs. Before I went this one I had one for 1 1/2 and I was hurting so bad after it was over for my last one they gave me 2 shots for pain inorder for me to lay still for that long. I hope evrything works out in your favor. Goodluck!

Hi Tradee30!

Welcome! I haven't been here long either but we are so glad you are here! I'm sorry you had a rough time going through with the MRI! Thank you for the well wishes and the same right back at ya!

Talk to ya soon!

Patty

Tradee30 said:

Hello Patty im new to the group but my last MRI was of my brain and full spine with/ so contrast I had to lay there for 2 hrs. Before I went this one I had one for 1 1/2 and I was hurting so bad after it was over for my last one they gave me 2 shots for pain inorder for me to lay still for that long. I hope evrything works out in your favor. Goodluck!