Chiari Online Support Group

Feeling tired and guilty

So today its hot and the air pressure omg! I am going to work tomorrow and today I cannot bring myself to get up and do anything I have taken an endone I know I have to rest so I can go to work tomorrow I just feel so guilty about such a large chunk of my time being used to nap!.I know I gotta do it but I just feel crap about it.I really miss being able to function like a normal person and only need a nap occasionally

1 Like

@thebrainsurgerychick, try not to feel guilty…easier said than done, I know. If it helps at all, I’m not even the one with the Chiari— just the mom— and I often feel like this. My strategy is to try to take things as they come. Some days I can take it one day at a time, others (and quite frankly, more often) I take things one hour ( or even 5 minutes) at a time! Remember that you are strong, you are a warrior and you can do this — even if it means taking a day off to just nap :wink: Hope in some small way this encourages you…sending prayers for strength and peace :purple_heart:

1 Like