Chiari Online Support Group

Fed up and fustrated

So i had decompression surgery in 2009 took a while to recover and felt great but now this year has turned to custard and has been crap. All started in February with chest pains and then they stopped etc then got a second opinion and then found a lump on the chest wall. All tests and scans and everything is all clear so all good but since march/april couldnt eat stomach refused food and struggled to even keen water down. Just started eating yay. But for the 4 months have had a constant headache and no matter what i take or do cant get rid of it. Ended up going to hospital for 5 days had mri and theres no change in pressure or anything so am so frustrating. They gave me sevredol and tramadol to try get rid of it no go. They are now trying me on Topriamate medication but still no change but waiting to see my neurologist as a follow up as well. So over it just want to get back to normal cant concentrate and feel sick and lightheaded and even watching tv and that irritates it. I wish they would of found something but who knows where to from here.
Sorry for long post