Disability Forms

Hello everyone,

Here are the RFC forms that your doctors can fill out and send to the social security administration. The bigger file is for the pcp and/or specialists and the smaller form is for therapists and psychiatrists. You imply have the doctor fax it or you can fax it to the disability examiner that was assigned to your case.