Daughters pain

Hi I am holly, have a 30 yr old daughter who has had a chiari decompression. She did well for about 3 yrs after symtoms now comming back has horrible neck and head pain. We cant find a neuro that knows anything about chiari in Michigan woudl travel anyone know a good one? No one around here will help her Thank you

Holly, I don’t know if you got a reply do I will just tell you what I’ve been told. I have a friend here from Minnesota. She’s a nurse for our school district and also works at the hospital. She knows about Chiari and recommended the Mayo Clinic. Many have also gone to Dr. Heffez in Wisconsin. There is a list of recommended doctors that people here have been to. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sarah

Sarah Pugmire Baron said:

Holly, I don't know if you got a reply do I will just tell you what I've been told. I have a friend here from Minnesota. She's a nurse for our school district and also works at the hospital. She knows about Chiari and recommended the Mayo Clinic. Many have also gone to Dr. Heffez in Wisconsin. There is a list of recommended doctors that people here have been to. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sarah