Chiari Sugery

What do I have to look forward too before during and after surgery for the rest of my life. Will there be any on going care or treatment for me.

would love to tell you like TV does Ok you have surgery you are HEALED and you dont need to see anyone ever again in the medical community, but No true answer can be given as that depends on many factors- first and foremost is your surgeons capabilities secondly is you and how you heal and providing you have no complications or set backs in healing.

No 2 people are alike in there healing process so what happened with one doesnt mean will happen with another so as you can see there is NO true answer able to be given as this answer as there are to many unknown factors thrown in that at this time have unknown outcomes.

Lisa W said:

would love to tell you like TV does Ok you have surgery you are HEALED and you dont need to see anyone ever again in the medical community, but No true answer can be given as that depends on many factors- first and foremost is your surgeons capabilities secondly is you and how you heal and providing you have no complications or set backs in healing.

No 2 people are alike in there healing process so what happened with one doesnt mean will happen with another so as you can see there is NO true answer able to be given as this answer as there are to many unknown factors thrown in that at this time have unknown outcomes.