Cardiac Cath--Anyone have Cardiac issues -And was your surgery postponed?

Cardiac Cath is tomorrow. ** IF** I need a ballon angioplasty, or Stent(s)–
Has anyone else had these procedures & gone on to have their decompression w/shunt surgery?
If so—how long did you have to wait until you were cleared for Chiari Surgery?

Thanks! Obviously if there is a Cardi problem, that needs to be addressed first…

Suz, how are you doing?

Catheterization showed a 50% blockage in a vein-so, good news. No balloon angioplasty or stents & no blood thinners. I am cleared for surgery. Hoping for a surgery date of 2/12.

Great news!